It is surprising that in our advanced world of technology how many people are still uncertain about how to clean or with what to clean their television, monitor, mobile or tablet screen.
And with good cause.
There are many products out there. Some good. Some not so good.
Here are some of the top tips for electronics screen cleaning:
- Never use window cleaner or a paper towel. Both can damage or scratch your screen surface.
- Never use a product that is ammonia based or contains any significant amount isopropyl alcohol.
- Not all cleaning sprays can be sprayed directly onto the screen because of the formulation make-up, but mostly because they run quickly down the screen and can get into the innards of equipment.
- Never apply to much pressure to the screen when wiping as you could damage the pixels, which would lead to image distortion on the screen.
- Before using a microfiber cleaning cloth always shake out loose debris to prevent transference onto screen surface.
Our Dust-Off® exclusive LCD Screen Spray is completely safe to spray directly onto the screen, has a broad spray pattern to eliminate formulation run, is completely safe, and most importantly – EFFECTIVE.